                                         Assunto:     En: E0008224/Lucent Venus
                    16/08/00             Voice Modem
                    23:22

----- Original Message -----
From: support@askey.com.tw
To: rffjr@zaz.com.br
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2000 12:50 AM
Subject: FW: E0008224/Lucent Venus Voice Modem

---------------------- 轉呈者 support/askey_notes 於 2000/08/15 11:49 AM
---------------------------

kain
2000/08/14 03:31 PM

收件人:  support/askey_notes@askey_notes
副本抄送:
主旨: FW: E0008224/Lucent Venus Voice Modem

Dear Sir
     This modem is hardware modem
     But we not have set com port tool for linux

Regards
Askey Technical Support

"Romeu" <rffjr@zaz.com.br> 於 2000/08/10 06:56:39 AM
請回應 給 "Romeu" <rffjr@zaz.com.br>
收件人:        support/askey_notes
副本抄送:
主旨:  Lucent Venus Voice Modem

Is FCC H8NV 1456VQH-T (Lucent Venus Voice Modem) a hardware modem? I bought
it expecting so.
It works fine with MS Windows, but I cannot set it up  under linux. It's
not detected.

Thanks
Romeu F. Jr.
Rio de Janeiro