Is there a non-web way to get debian-user archives?

Is there a way to get debian-user digests from August mailed? The
web version of the archive doesn't seem to be able to access August
2000 right now, and since I just found out that potato was stable I
was rather interested to see the emails that came out about that time...
(since they might answer a number of questions I have no reason to
inflict on the list if someone else has answered them for someone else :)
Alice M. Pinard
Casco Indemnity Company
alice@cascoind.com