Re: setup SoundBlaster AWE64 on potato

I can tell you the setup for Slink and Potato is basically the same -- At
least if you're using a 2.2.x kernel. I can't say much for 2.0.x since I
never configured my AWE64 under that system.

I am somewhat busy at the moment, however I'd be happy to provide detailed
directions later today if others arn't able... If this becomes the case,
please feel free to get in touch with me privately.

Alec