Re: mutt -- in color

On Tue, Aug 15, 2000 at 10:42:24PM -0600, Rev GRC Sperry wrote:
> Here's my color section of my .muttrc:
[snip]

hmm. i must have some odd video settings. i used your
settings verbatim [thanks!], and i do see bold items here and
there, but still no color. (mc has the same trouble -- monochrome
and bold but no color -- although elvis shows colors just fine.)

i'm telnetting in (spare the lecture, there's no suitable mac ssh
client that i've found) with TERM setting:
	% printenv TERM
	vt220

what else am i missing?