Re: Debian Linux on Sun UltraSparc IIi

> ... it looks to me like the SPARC is trying to boot from the network, as
> Christopher said, hit Stop+A or Ctrl+Break to get yourself a prompt. On the
> Sparc here, I have to type "n" for new command mode", and then "boot /fd" to
> boot from the floppy ...

For my machine, it's Ctrl+Break to get the prompt (thanks), but no
effect on typing 'n';
when executing 'boot /fd', got the following message:

Boot device:/fd	   File and args:

Can't open boot device

Nevertheless, 'boot floppy' does work!!!

Now I can start installing Debian on my UltraSparc IIi with
floppies...have fun!

Thanks again for all the advice and help from whoever responding to my
post!
Thanks!
Thank you!
Thank you all!