Re: Web browsers for Linux (was: Re: Netscape Bus Error)

Rogerio Brito <rbrito@iname.com> wrote on 16/08/2000 (11:44) :
> 	may continue to use w3m or links or lynx as our nice text
> 	browsers. All three are packaged in potato. :-)

w3m is now my default browser. I use it more than netscape as I'm more
concerned about the content of the pages that I read than the wrapping.
No annoying animated GIFs is a big plus. Download time is less also (due
to that graphics don't have to be downloaded).

--
Preben Randhol - Ph. D student - http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/
"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent", Isaac Asimov