RE: How many CDs in potato?

> Can anyone tell me how many CDs the official ISOs have for:
>
>  - i386 main + main/non-US ( + contrib ?)
>  - sources
>
> Is contrib included as a service on official CDs like it was for
> slink?

Taken verbatim from the Release Notes for potato:

The Official CD-ROM distribution ships as three binary package CD-ROMs. The
first binary CD contains parts of the "main" section, but it can include the
"non-US/main" section, too. The other two binary CDs contain the rest of
"main", and "contrib". If your vendor adds (portions of) "non-free" and/or
"non-US/non-free" sections to the CD set, there may be additional CDs.

Have a look at http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/release-notes/
under section "What's New in the Distribution?"

Cheers
G.