Re: can't ftp through IP Masq -> IP Masq in kernel

I'm not sure about the compile problems, but there are some items you'll
need to include in the kernel that you don't have selected below. Look at
this howto, and it goes through all the items you'll want to enable while
configuring the kernel.

http://www.e-infomax.com/ipmasq/howto/ipmasq-HOWTO-1.90c.html

It is a link from this helpful site:
http://ipmasq.cjb.net/