Re: Problem with swapping - computer crash.

Marko Cehaja <marko@perlbroker.2y.net> writes:
> I have serious problem with swap file, since I changed from potato
> to slink.
[snip]

In the future please refrain from starting a new thread by replying to
an old one and just changing the "Subject:". In this case you replied
to a "Mr. Smith's" post about how Corel wasn't conforming to the GPL
to start a thread about problems with a swap file. To me, and I
suspect many other debian-user readers who use a thread-aware mail
reader, it appears that your post was a reply to the "Corel -vs- GPL"
thread.

This is not only a bad thing for people using thread-aware email
readers, but also does a disservice to you, since a lot of people who
might be able to assist you with your problem may not have seen your
email because it wasn't in it's own thread where it belonged.

If you really insist on starting a new thread by replying to an
existing one, in addition to changing the "Subject" header at least
remove the "References" header as well. This will alleviate the
problem with thread-aware email readers.

Thanks,
Gary Hennigan