Re: Problem with swapping - computer crash.

Marko Cehaja <marko@perlbroker.2y.net> writes:
> I have serious problem with swap file, since I changed from potato
> to slink.
[snip]

In the future please refrain from starting a new thread by replying to
an old one. In this case you replied to a "Mr. Smith's" post about how
Corel wasn't conforming to the GPL to start a thread about problems
with a swap file. To me, and I suspect many other debian-user readers
who use a thread-aware mail reader, it appears that