Re: gnome-terminal

Michael Soulier wrote:

>         One of the reasons why I overall prefer xterm is because it
> conforms to X protocols. To my knowledge, gnome apps don't do this. The
> gnome-terminal has its own menu built-in for configuration. I'm not sure
> if you can rebind keys with it though.

	To be honest, that GTK menu along the top allowing for configuration
of various parameters is the main reason why I like it.  Unlike with
ls, you can change the colors real easy using that GTK color picker
dialog.  Unfortunately, until it gets the ability to read and use X
resources, or implements the equivalent (preferred), I'm going to have
to stick with xterm.

>         Maybe you should try a gnome mailing list?

	Hmmm, I'll check their website.