RE: just a question

Nero does it quite well.  You can find instructions on how to use it (and
other burners) at cdimage.debian.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff [mailto:debian_newbie@clear.net.nz]
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2000 9:43 PM
To: Robert J. Zdebiak
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: just a question

well by your email program... your using windoze... ok have you got Easy CD
Creator? Ok in both version 3.5 and 4 go to FILE... then CREATE CD FROM
DISK IMAGE. By default it looks for CIF files ...use the drop-down box and
chose ISO image files ...then just browse and find where you saved the ISO
image and then it should write normally...
NERO can do it as well but I haven't discovered how yet...
Cheers Geoff

At 07:11 pm 12/08/00 -0600, you wrote:
>   I have downloaded the iso images from an ftp server  on the net and was
>just curios as of how to burn them on to a cd.. please help.. : )
A Real Newbie
Geoff
New Zealand