Re: Printing w/an Epson Stylus 850

Dear

On Sat, Aug 12, 2000 at 09:10:00PM -0400, John Anderson wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone is using an Epson Stylus 850, and at what
> settings you've been successful with.  I downloaded Apsfilter which
> printed a good test page, but I was unable to print it out in Mozilla
> using the standard lpr command.  Is there something I did wrong?  Should I

Instead of aps, I use magicfilter. There is also magicfilterconfig program
which offer you nice console interface to choose one of printers. See in your
handbook which printers are compatible with that model.

There is stylus color 720dpi, but you have to check what you need.

It can also be that when you print out of Mozilla, that it must create
postscript file, but maybe you don't have postscript installed. See
what the package apsfilter recommends you to install and install if that
is the case.

Sincerely,
Marko Cehaaj