List newbie looking for archives

Dear all,
	I am sorry to be posting this, and to cut down on the amount of traffic on
the list, please reply to me directly. This is my first day on the list,
and I was wondering if there are any websites (http) format that contains
Archives of past discussions on this list. So far to day I have seen two
threads that I would like to read the beginning of. I'm mainly looking for
the debian-user archives, and hopefully a non-digest one, but I will take
what I can get.

Sorry for taking up your time.
Chris Jenks