Re: x-windows 4.0.1

On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 08:04:24PM -0700, Sean Champ wrote:
> hello.
>
> I tried a search in the debian mailing-lists about this, and on irc.debian.org ,
> but wasn't finding anything.
>
> has anyone tried alien'ing the x-windows 4.0.1 binaries?
>
> ( the current standard x-w dist. is breaking on my graphics card, with the
> mach64 server. returning a meaningless-to-me error-message about the value of
> "Q", or something like that. )

I run mach64 and also receive error about Q.  (Warning: Q < 10.66667)
This error seems to have no effect on X being able to run or not.
Perhaps you have a different problem besides "Q".

If anyone knows what Q is, please let me know; I am curious.

--
Pat Mahoney  <pat7@gmx.net>

linux: because a PC is a terrible thing to waste
(ksh@cis.ufl.edu put this on Tshirts in '93)