sawmill + gnome?

Hello;

I am trying to get sawmill to work correctly with gnome. Previously I
was using windowmaker.

For right now I just want to know what I am _supposed_ to have in these
boxes inside gnomecc:

Name: - I just put "Sawmill/Sawfish"

Command: - '/usr/bin/sawmill' is what I have or do I need something else?

Configuration Command: '/usr/bin/sawmill-capplet' is that correct?

Window manager is session managed - not sure? sawmill didn't want to
                                    load when I did this..

Here is my setup: gdm -> gnome-session: which is supposed to load
sawmill and panel, but panel never loads... and when I exec it from
a term it complains that pager_applet is not responding to save
yourself.

Anyway if someone can provide me with the above info I can see if that
fixes anything. :)

TIA,

Ron