Re: Has Corel been violating the GPL for approx 6 months?

Reading between the lines of everything our anonymous friend had to say, it looks like he's looking for an angle to squeeze some cash.

He doesn't mention the software he supplied, but, I have a feeling it's probably called xambulancechaser or nogoodbrownshoessellmygrandmother!

Cheers,
Jason.