Re: HP OpenMail

hi

I downloaded the files the other day, and have just begun the process of
trying to install this on our Debian server. I've only had time to get to
the stage of converting the rpm's to .tgz files and extracting the files
to a temporary directory. It looks like it could take a fair bit of
hacking around to get it all to work properly on Debian. I've heard that
running the RedHat installation scripts on a Debian box will pretty much
f$^k up the machine.

Andrew