Re: dselect after install

On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 11:46:38AM +0200, Pablo S. Torralba wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is normal, or it is just something I'm doing
> wrong, but I need to rerun dselect after Potato installation in order
> to get every selected package correctly installed.

hmm. that sounds like something, i have seen here, too...

i have installed potato from this CD from Debian at Linuxtag.
installations goes fine and has finished, the system is running. then,
i run dselect, but i had not selected anything. then, it wanted to
install ~52 packages... for example packages like: autoconf, automake,
bison, several doc-*, etc...

could somebody explain me this behaviour?

	moritz
--
/* Moritz Schulte <moritz@hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de>
 * http://hp9001.fh-bielefeld.de/~moritz/