Re: debbugs -- won't process bugs/respond to queries

On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 01:50:15AM -0700, kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 01:19:39AM -0700, kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 11, 2000 at 12:23:51AM -0700, kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:

> > > I'm maintining a debbugs installation inhereted from another admin.
> > > Following a server move, after which it initially *did* work, the system
> > > hasn't been processing bugs (handling new requests) or responding to
> > > queries via the "request" address for the past several days.

I'm now getting the following response to an email query:

	> index-summary by-package
	Error getting summary index sorted by package/title (code 256 ):
	Your terminal lacks the ability to clear the screen or position the
	cursor.

...well, yes, it's a streaming pipe....

Thanks, and apologies for the somewhat one-sided conversation here.