Re: Galeon, galeon, galeon

On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 11:29:52PM -0400, Thomas J. Hamman wrote:

> Well, I still have the compiled source sitting on my hard drive, so I
> could send you the headers.  You still have to have the binary mozilla
> package installed, of course, and you still might run into the same
> (still unsolved :( ) compilation problem I had.  If not, though, I
> wouldn't mind a copy of your binary. :)  Mozilla M17 looks nice and

i just managed to get galeon compiled by pointing it at the
libraries/headers from a M17 .rpm (extracted into /var/tmp and pointed
there via ./configure --with-mozilla-headers=/var/tmp/.../mozilla)

i now have a galeon binary that dumps a nice core file in my home
directory :|

for some reason i can't get it to compile with m17 compiled sources,
gtkembedmoz.h and the .so are missing...

> _relatively_ stable, but it reminds me of when I ran Netscape 3 under
> Windows 95 on a 486/33 with 8MB of RAM--everything is okay, just don't
> dare open up _another_ program!

yeah XUL sucks.

--
Ethan Benson