Re: temporary allowing telnet to use x-windows

Thanks, XWin32 was the other X server I was trying to remember.  It's a
pretty good client, free 30 day demo available, reasonable cost ($150 or
so per seat).  I haven't beat on it, but it looked pretty good running
for an hour or so while I was using it.