Re: netscape security hole

Dear

On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 09:08:19PM +0200, Sven Burgener wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2000 at 08:05:35PM +0200, Marko Cehaja wrote:
> > Debian is kind of free-OS, with strong points on security as well.
>
> Netscape *is* packaged for Debian. Watch this:

Hmm, Netscape does exist on Debian servers maybe, I didnt check it.
Still - it is not Debian OS nor part of it. I know of hundreds of packages
which are packaged and configured to work on Debian OS, but they aren't
because of that part of Debian. It is "non-free".

And now, piece.

Sincerely,
Marko Cehaja