Re: Server for Viper V770

In order to get my tnt2 working to max performance I compiled the X4.0.1 server from source.  Then compiled the NVIDIA kernel driver and glx modules for tnt2 from nvidia.com.  Took me about a week, but this debian newbie is playing quake3 under linux at about 95% performance next to NT5.  The new X4 has selections for most all tnt/tnt2 and gforce in xf86setup/config etc.

>>> Sebastian Canagaratna <scanagar@canax2.onu.edu> 08/09/00 04:35PM >>>
Hi:

  Is there any driver in Debian for the Diamond Viper V700 TNT2
  card beside the SVGA?  I am using Potato.

Thanks.

Sebastian Canagaratna