PC133 RAM doesn't work with Slink!?!

Hey,

I'm still using 2.1 (If 2.2 does come out like it is expected to (today), I will buy it), and I'm trying to install it on my new computer.  I've switched out various parts of my machine (Hard-drive, CD-ROM, etc), Because it gives me weird memory errors/addresses when I try to install.  I finally switched my 64 MB PC133 RAM for my dad's PC100, and now I can install.  Is there a way to get this ram working in slink, and more importantly, will it work in potato?

Thanks,
Cameron Matheson