Re: XEmacs options file doesn't save options

For XEmacs 19.14 and previous:

John Mann writes:

You have to go to Options->Frame Appearance and unselect `Frame-Local Font Menu'. If this option is selected, font changes are only applied to the current frame and do not get saved when you save options.

For XEmacs 19.15 and later:

Implement the above as well as set the following in your `.emacs'

(setq options-save-faces t)

--- Rick Loga <rickloga@firstlinux.net>