More on compiling Galeon

I don't know if I missed it in the thread, but I can't figure out how to
compile Galeon either.  I have the Potato version of Mozilla installed (M16,
I understand) but when I ./configure, I get

configure: error: Could not find the gnomeConf.sh file that is generated by
gnome-libs install

"gnome-libs install?"  Is that a command; or a process?  I installed the
libglade and gnome glade -dev libraries and it doesn't make a difference.
Where is this file?

--
Jonathan Markevich <jonathan@mad.scientist.com>
http://members.xoom.com/JMarkevich

"The eleventh commandment was `Thou Shalt Compute' or `Thou Shalt Not
Compute' -- I forget which."
		-- Epigrams in Programming, ACM SIGPLAN Sept. 1982