Re: [off topic] Talent Contest

And for Mulder and Scully - why is the original message not in my inbox? Do THEY have it? Is it being transmogrified into an SSH contest? Or *gasp* has Micros~1 kidnapped the message to Embrace and Extend? Will we be seeing MS Talent Contests where all authentication is NTLM-based???

All this and more... you know the drill.

At 11:30 PM 8/8/00 -0700, you wrote:
I can repel people with my dancing, do i qualify?