[ShermanDMonroe@aol.com: cool trick]

Please take care.

Regards,

	Joey

--
This is Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.
--- Begin Message ---
I am a new Linux user. I have used dual monitors on my old PC (Windows OS)
for various utilities. I'd like to try something new with my Linux
workstation, but I don't know where to start. I have two monitors connected
to one CPU, and I need to know what aspect of the Linux OS deals with the
following function:

1) CPU display's input commands on one monitor, and display's output commands
on another monitor

2) Allow me to select which monitor display's what data

Is there a program out there that can let me do this? Where can I start to
write a program to execute this function?

My e-mail is sherman_d_m@hotmail.com   Thanx alot