Re: netscape bookmarks in both win and linux

> I can help!
> FSTab settings (manual, no Linuxconf on this machine) for a vfat formatted
> 15GB partition, with MP3's and stuff on it.  One main user system
> (uid=1000), with a users group (gid=100).
>
> /dev/hdb1       /mnt/SharedMedia        vfat
> rw,uid=1000,gid=100,setgid=100,u
> mask=002        0       2

Thanks! Found it all in the man-page of mount later also :).

Thou this didn't solve the issue of netscape overwriting the bookmarks.html
link with a copy. It only does it when you try to change the bookmarks thou..

Btw, when I checked my fstab I couldn't quite figure out what some fields
did. I couldn't find any info on what the last two fields, "<dump>" and
to '1' on /, '22' on "/usr" and '0' on the rest (swap, proc and my windows-
partitions). Anyone feel free to enlighten me on those? =)