HP OpenMail on Debian (M$ Exchange alternative)

hi

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience in getting HP's OpenMail
working on a Debian box? One of the features of OpenMail is that it can
serve as an alternative to M$oft's Exchange Server software, and allows
calendar sharing etc. between employees in an enterprise.

The evaluation version on HP's site links to a bunch of RPMs (for RedHat
6.0) ... and I seem to recall some discussion on this list that has
suggested that trying to install RPMs under Debian will create a bit of a
mess ...??

if anyone has got this working, especially if they have installation
instructions for Debian or a port ... I'd be most grateful!

cheers
Andrew