Re: Netscape 4.73 missing wrapper.d

* Gernot Bauer <Gernot.Bauer@jk.uni-linz.ac.at> [000806 19:41]:
> when I start netscape from an xterm, I get the following error-message:
>
> bash-2.03$ ls: /usr/lib/netscape/473/wrapper.d: No such file or
> directory
> ls: /usr/lib/netscape/473/communicator/wrapper.d: No such file or
> directory
>
> Did I miss to install a package? I know that wrapper.d is in
> /usr/lib/netscape/base-4. Could that be a bug of Debian/frozen?

I think is a little bug (I'll see if it's reported to the mantainer).

It seems the netscape wrapper script look for another scripts in some
wrapper.d dirs using "ls" (this error is from ls as you can see). If you
don't want this messages (netscape will run anyway), just make as root
an empty /usr/lib/netscape/473/wrapper.d

Cheers,
--
David