Re: Palm packages

On Thu, Aug 03, 2000 at 08:01:30PM +0200, Frodo Baggins wrote:
> Hi debians,
>    Looking into the local package database with dpkg -l "*palm*" I
> found two packages concerning palm, namel gcc-mk68-palmos anf
> binutils-m68k-palmos. If I understand weel, they allows to install a
> cross-compiler for palmos. Now, doing dselect I'm unable ti find these
> packages... Here is my /etc/apt/source.list

On my system:

$apt-cache search palm
lx-gdb - Dump and load databases from the HP palmtop
pilot-template - Code generator for PalmPilot programs
prc-tools - GCC, GDB, binutils, etc. for PalmPilot and Palm III
pilrc - PalmPilot/PalmIII resource compiler and editor
libpisock3 - Libraries for communicating with a Pilot PDA.
pose - PalmOS Emulator
pyrite - Palm Computing(R) platform communication kit for Python
libpisock-dev - static libraries for communicating with a Pilot PDA.
pilot-manager - PalmPilot PIM, UI, and Conduit Manager
lxtools - Allows file management on HP100/200LX palmtops.
palm-doctoolkit - E-text tools for PalmPilot users
imgvtopgm - PalmPilot/III Image Conversion utility

My /etc/apt/sources.list

deb ftp://ftp.linux.org.za/mirrors/ftp.us.debian.org potato main contrib non-free
deb-src ftp://ftp.linux.org.za/mirrors/ftp.us.debian.org potato main contrib non-free

Regards.
Johann
--
J.H. Spies, Hugenotestraat 29, Posbus 80, Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa
Tel/Faks 021-876-2337 Sel/Cell 082 898 1528(Johann) 082 255 2388(Hester)