Fetchmail isn't working the way it should.

I have recently setup Fetchmail as a demon polling 3 mail servers
every five minutes when I'm online.

It downloads the mail without problems but it doesn't delete it
from the servers after downloading.  I do not have 'keep' in any
of the user lines in .fetchmailrc.

I have even tried putting 'nokeep' in the user lines but that has
no effect.

If I close down the demon and run Fetchmail from the command line
I have to include --flush to get it to delete old mail.

If I retrieve my mail using OS/2 the old mail is deleted so it
does not appear to be a server problem.

Any ideas anyone?

Barry Samuels