Unix/Linux group meet - QLD

First of all. My apologies for writing to this list as it really only concerns a small percentage of people reading this message.

I was reading through my e-mails when I came across a person who stated in their e-mail that they are part of a Unix group which is meeting this coming Saturday at the University of Queensland.

I am new to Debian and am in desperate need to get parts of it working. I feel that this meet might allow me to get some help.

So, to the person/people who know about this meet, would you please contact me to let me know more.

Thanks and sorry to the other people reading this.

Allen Lim