Re: Starting GNOME (newbie question)

Hi Marco,
         Just put 'exec gnome-session' in your .xsession or .xinitrc file.
Then use the Gnome setup utility to make Sawfish the default WM.

HTH Regards JohnG

John Gould - Systems Support Engineer
Power Innovations Limited
Tel: +44 1234 223002 email: johng@powinv.co.uk

No Windows here, 's very dark!
32865e97b5342e762ab140e00f3da23b - Just 'Debian'