Re: Planner/PIM/Calendar Packages

Also, as you may have gathered from other discussion, Helix has a very nice packaging of GNOME and also Enlightenment, which includes a PIM. Supposedly Outlook-like (and hence the heated discussion).

Helix GNOME is very nice if you want GNOME (though it requires a few packages from woody). Haven't tried enlightenment, which is at a rather early stage of development. I don't know if Enlightenment requires GNOME.

Also, emacs has a bunch of scheduling/planning capabilities if that it to your taste.

Let us know what you find, and what your reactions are.