Re: new user

On Sun, 30 Jul 2000, Eric G . Miller wrote:

> You're message got all garbled up here.  Maybe try resending it with a
> different mailer..
>
> On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 02:23:27PM +0200, JurLan wrote:

Hmm .. I am using Pine .. and I have never had this problem before.
Strange.

----------------------
JurLan
DanceDelic-D

http://neon.grmbl.com

LAWYER: Before you signed the death certificate, had you taken the pulse?
PATHOLOGIST: No.
LAWYER: Did you check for breathing?
PATHOLOGIST: No
LAWYER: So, when you signed the death certificate you weren't sure that he
        was dead, were you?
PATHOLOGIST: Well, let me put it this way. The man's brain was sitting in a
             jar on my desk. But I guess it is possible he could be out
             there practising law somewhere.