Re: new user
- To: "Eric G . Miller" <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: new user
- From: JurLan <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 15:09:11 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.21.0007301508150.18040-100000@callisto>
- In-reply-to: <20000730055522.A1341@calico.local>
On Sun, 30 Jul 2000, Eric G . Miller wrote:
> You're message got all garbled up here. Maybe try resending it with a
> different mailer..
> On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 02:23:27PM +0200, JurLan wrote:
Hmm .. I am using Pine .. and I have never had this problem before.
LAWYER: Before you signed the death certificate, had you taken the pulse?
LAWYER: Did you check for breathing?
LAWYER: So, when you signed the death certificate you weren't sure that he
was dead, were you?
PATHOLOGIST: Well, let me put it this way. The man's brain was sitting in a
jar on my desk. But I guess it is possible he could be out
there practising law somewhere.