RE: is there a midi/wav plugin for Netscape?

I used dselect and searched for plugger. After the upgrade to potato
a few months back, plugger was broken. So I used dselect to remove
and then reinstalled it. Plugger will show 'dependencies' for timidity and
many others. Very clean way to do the install.