RE: Debian Linux Virtual Server, It's possible?

	What do you plan to run on it?  A simple web server with very plain vanilla
.html files runs super-nice.  I applaud your choice to go again
traditional(?) concepts, I battle the same thing here everyday.  If you want
a good package to determine if you've got Apache, PHP3, and postgresql all
working together well is imp.  Basically it's a web based e-mail package,
very nice  By the way, thanks to all the deb's that suggested it to me ;).