Re: ssh server

Hi Richard - make sure you have the equivalent non-US line below
(mine is for a debian mirror -site)

alan@thalia:~$ less /etc/apt/sources.list

# APT sources: from Citylink
deb ftp://ftp.citylink.co.nz/pub/linux/debian potato main contrib non-free
deb ftp://ftp.citylink.co.nz/pub/linux/debian-non-US potato non-US/main non-US/contrib non-US/non-free