apt-move and alternate config file

Is there a way to get apt-move to use an alternate config file
(~/.apt-moverc)?  Man page and docs reveal nothing.  Tests of various
.apt-move's fail.  Should I report this as a wishlist bug?

--
Pat Mahoney  <pat7@gmx.net>

I cannot overemphasize the importance of good grammar.
.
What a crock.  I could easily overemphasize the importance of good
grammar.  For example, I could say: "Bad grammar is the leading cause
of slow, painful death in North America," or "Without good grammar, the
United States would have lost World War II."
                -- Dave Barry, "An Utterly Absurd Look at Grammar"