Re: waiter, potato to woody please, thank you

I did a straight replace of "potato" to "woody" in my sources.list for
apt, then did an apt-get upgrade, followed by an apt-get install of all
the packages remaining that weren't upgraded. And that worked perfectly
fine for me.
I believe the only possible issues in this is an Apache-SSL conflict
between 2 different SSL packages, but I can't think of anything else.
In terms of kernels I stayed with a 2.2 series kernel and will do so until
2.3/2.4 are more developed.

Cheers,
 Corey J. Popelier
 http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~pancreas