midi html tags

    Hello,

Rather silly querry, but needs asking; I built my website using M$ frontpage,
and it worked well. browsing it with M$ browsers etc produces midi. Not so
with netscape. is there a fix to make netscape work with the M$ midi tag?

I can browse sites that were built with netscape and the midi does work,
so I will assume that M$ isn't using excepted tags for the midi play.

any help much appreciated.

tatah

--

Jaye:-}

M.J. Inabnit, KE6SLS     e-mail      ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p
http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls            ICQ# 12741145
This mail composed with kmail on kde on X on linux warped by debian
    If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid.