Re: What is SIOCSIFFLAGS, and when will he be back?

Yes, I have booted linux both from a cold start and after running windows,
with no difference.  But I guess that indicates some kind of Plug and Play
problem.  I don't think that's what's going on in my case, since the dmesg
output (recorded below) says to me that the kernal is talking to the card
just fine.

Does anyone, please, know how I could research this problem farther?  Prove,
for instance, whether it is or is not a Plug and Play problem?

--Ray