Re: IMAP-aware anymail/frm ?

Right you are, they are in potato, thanks.
But ifrom prompts me for my username/password, which is a drag,
I'm a big fan of cheap and extremely insecure workarounds to this sort
of thing, any clues? While we're on the subject, is there a tool to "rotate"
mailboxes (like, say the one I've created for this list..)?
I figure if I go away for  a week, there will be less messages because
I'm not posting, but there will still be too many to read!
I guess there are brutal procmail solutions to this, anybody got one
handy? -chris