some basic unix commands and mswordview?

Hi,

I started using mswordview just today. (My system is Debian/GNU linux
'slink'.)

It works fine and good. (I've used latex2html as well to make good
html-documents earlier, but when starting from msword docs it is too much
trouble to convert them first to latex and then to html...)

Mswordview will generate html documents form msword documents. The output
is written on the screen as default.

But how is it possible convert with a single command many docs into html?

For example I've got:
__________________________

asiakirja1.doc
asiak2.doc
asia.doc
etc
about twenty word documents starting with 'a'.

_____________________________

And I wanted to get them each into html, if possible with a single
command.

I've tried something like:

mswordview as*.doc > as*.html

But that gives me only one html document:
as*.html.

What to do?
(Some people who know linux/unix well will surely know an easy answer how
to do it.)

hvirtane@cc.jyu.fi