Re: reboots while backing up

you can get it from "http://www.mrbean.dk/sitback";

i can backup the local /usr directory fine which is about 660MB but it
reboots when it tries to backup an AIX samba shared directory of about 2Gig
worth.  Weird. Pperhaps i should try nfs sharing the AIX directory instead
of samba sharing it.

Ron Rademaker <ron@wep.tudelft.nl> on 10/07/2000 13:36:01