Samba Headache

Hello All,
Well Im still working on getting samba to work with Windows 98. I have
configured the smb.conf to share my home directory on the linux box.
Then I open Network Neighorhood in windows and can see the linux box.
I then try to Map a drive on the linux box and get a error. Windows
pops up a dialog box saying:" \\Neutec is not accessible
The computer or sharname could not be found. Make sure you typed it
correctly, and try again" Now when I change the Window Primary Network
Logon from Windows Logon to anything else I can no longer see the Linux box.
This cant be that hard, what am I doing wrong ? I tried to install
Swat but I couldnt get it to work as well, I was received a error
connection refused.
Thanks for you help guys

settings to log
--

It feels so good, It's a marginal risk, when I clear off windows with fdisk