Re: firewall

> My next task is setting firewall.  Would someone please
> let me know where can I find doc on this fireewall
> subject.

   There is a site at <http://www.linux-firewall-tools.com/linux/> (or
somewhere below that link) that contains a web-based firewall script
generator.  Myself, I didn't like the code it put out; some of it seemed
redundant and it seemed way too complex for what it needs to do.

   IMHO, a better place to start is at Debian's own "ipmasq" package.

   For reading up on the topic, I'd suggest the Firewall and Proxy Server
how-to at <http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/Firewall-HOWTO.html> but overall, I
don't think this how-to is one of the stronger ones.  I found a much more
useful article at the Linux Gazette in the article
<http://www.linuxgazette.com/issue46/pollman.html>.

--
 Regards, | Do you like browsing the web, independent of whatever
 .        | type of computer you are talking to on the other end?